Chapter Lead Architecture (Enterprise Architect)
We're an agile, human centred organisation and our people are at the core of everything we do. This is a true place to learn and grow whilst developing your career. We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at 7-Eleven to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
- Open office layout (in a great location – Richmond) which promotes collaboration, conversation and teamwork to drive results
- A flexible, remote-friendly work environment where people can enjoy a mix of WFH and in-office collaboration
- 2 days paid volunteer leave per year
- Free 7-Eleven coffee and snacks in the office
- Social Committee club with regular events
- A strong focus on your development including unlimited access to Linkedin Learning
7-Eleven is an iconic Australian retail brand synonymous with trust and convenience, achieved via a strong focus on fundamentals and a broad store network. The brand has >80% awareness (highest in P&C channel) and the greatest perceived value for money across ANZ P&C, with iconic range and price points. We have been making great strides in understanding the customer heartbeat, and identifying areas that will place us as a world class convenience retailer.
As our Architecture Chapter Lead your main objective is to develop and lead your chapter while also helping us embed a culture of learning, empowerment, adaptability, and collaboration across 7-Eleven. As part of your role, you will encourage consistency and excellence, along with building distinctive capabilities and an agile mindset across the Architecture chapter.
As our Architecture Chapter Lead, you will directly oversee:
- Enterprise Architecture strategy
- Architecture roadmap and framework (both core and digital)
- Support and inform Tribe and Squad technical decisions
- Creation and management of non-functional requirements for 7-Eleven technology decisions
- Review technical solutions to ensure they adhere to architecture principles
Is this role for you?
- A people leader who deeply cares about the professional development of chapter members.
- A critical thinker being able to identify and build capabilities that helps to achieve long term and short term organisational strategic goals.
- Play a key role in our growth by providing expert technical recommendations and guidance.
- Govern the solution architectures and ensure the delivery of solutions as per our quality and standards.
- Conduct post implementation reviews to assess quality of delivered solutions and on-going performance.
What’s in your toolkit?
- Proven ability to coach and develop others in your craft, and also in general leadership skills
- Ability to convey complex technical ideas to the understanding of a non-technical audience.
- Ability to synthesis and simplify seemingly complex business requirements into simple and elegant solutions.
- Strong awareness of DevOps practices and Agile delivery requirements
- You lead with self-awareness and high integrity
Submit your application for a confidential discussion