About the Company:
My client are leaders in the healthcare industry within Australia and New Zealand and successfully operate globally. Their main aim is to make a positive difference to people's lives, as well as providing quality and affordable healthcare.
They provide many benefits such as health and well-being initiatives, birthday and volunteer paid-leave, and family and friends discounts. My client also provide many opportunities for skill and knowledge development.
They are looking for 1 Senior Data Engineer and 1 Mid-level Data Engineer to join their growing and evolving team!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Your primary focus will be the integrity and security of data. You will be instrumental in the design/build of Data Migration, Data Transformation and other Data Services artefacts
- Documenting requirements, solutions, reconciliation, execution, reporting, Low Level ETL logic, and business and reporting logic
- You will assist with technical advice/assistance where you can
- You will follow the established Data Quality & Data Governance approaches as relevant to the project you are performing, as well as providing clear and concise information to interested stakeholders
- You create open communication channels with your stakeholders to inform and update and build trust and respect by creating strong relationships.
What you will bring to this position:
- You must come from a data engineering background (not analytics or data science)
- ETL experience – taking raw data, manipulating data using a tool or coding language and loading into a database for end users
- Python / PySpark experience
- Strong communication skills as you will need to discuss technical principles and business processes to people at all levels
- Azure Databricks expereince
- SQL experience (desirable)
- Knowledge and experience with Azure Data Factory / Azure Devops or similar cloud technologies and tools (desirable)
- Problem solver and critical thinker
- Self-directed and committed to solving problems
- Quality-driven and customer focused
What's on offer:
- Generous remuneration package and quarterly bonus
- 4 weeks annual leave and additional leave
- A flexible and hybrid work environment
- Generous discounts and cash-back initiatives
- Health and well-being programs
- A dynamic and inclusive culture
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
*Must have full Australian working rights*