About the Company
My client is a highly successful solutions provider who focuses on ensuring their clients are provided with quality resolutions. They have developed a digital workplace platform to connect employers with employees to better manage work schedules, and shift changes, and communicate better with managers.
They are incredibly well-established in Canada and the U.S. and are growing so steadily, that they are openly looking to continually expand their team into the Australian Market. With a company size of 500 employees, they are looking to keep building the team due to their increasing success!
Their main focus is to drive employee engagement, improve retention, and increase productivity. They have successfully completed solution-based projects for a range of clientele including Woolworths, Target, Kroger, Priceline, Aramark, and many more!
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborate with multiple teams (cloud operators, developers, QA members, and other staff)
- Problem management, diagnosis and resolution with a distributed application
- Rotating on-call, triage, and communication duties
- Provide operational management and risk management
- Enhance performance management including bottleneck analysis, application performance, monitoring and testing
- Develop and maintain automation tools and scripts to facilitate daily tasks
- Technologies include: Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, Nginx, Terraform/HCL, Harness, Bitbucket Pipelines
What you will need to bring to this position
- Previous history with Google Cloud Platform operations
- Experience working with containers, operating systems, networks, cloud providers
- An understanding of distributed systems and concurrent computing
- A collaborative individual who works well in a team as well as an individual setting
- A genuine interest in understanding how a system works, no matter the complexity
- Problem solver and critical thinker
- Self-directed and committed to solving problems
- Quality-driven and customer focused
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- 4 weeks’ annual leave
- A flexible and remote/hybrid work environment
- Work with the latest technology
- A dynamic and inclusive culture
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
My client is HUGE on ensuring their employees are given career development opportunities, providing resources for technical growth, internal promotions, and overall a fantastic culture!