Performance Marketing Manager (Perm)
About the Client
My client is on a mission to transform healthcare by building innovative technology that connects patients with doctors, medical professionals, and pharmacies nationwide. They're passionate about making healthcare more accessible, efficient, and user-friendly.
About the Role
My client is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join their growing marketing team. Together with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for executing and optimising campaigns across multiple paid channels including but not limited to Google Ads, Meta, TikTok, and Reddit.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background in these platforms and the ability to build successful campaigns and reports that drive growth.
- Manage the execution of day-to-day campaign implementations and optimisations across various paid channels such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, etc.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of campaigns, tracking and reporting performance, and making data-driven decisions to improve results
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and advancements in performance marketing
- Continuously test and refine campaigns to improve ROI and reach performance targets
- 2+ years of SEM and paid search experience, with a demonstrable record of achieving performance targets
- Strong technical skills in marketing platforms and tools, including Google Ads, Google Analytics, Meta Ads and other related tools
- Expertise in paid digital and social channels
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Startup or healthcare experience (bonus)
- Unlimited access to the company pool, gym, and sauna for relaxation and wellness.
- Flexible hybrid work-from-home/in-office policy for work-life balance.
- Weekly team lunches to foster a collaborative and fun work environment.
- Fully stocked fridge and pantry for snacks and refreshments.
- Competitive salary and equity packages to ensure everyone shares in our success.
- Accelerated learning programs in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Office wellness benefits, including unlimited medical consultations and team-building reflection offsites.
- The opportunity to work in one of the most rewarding industries, healthcare, and make a meaningful impact on the lives of those around you.
Apply now to be a part of a dynamic and innovative team. We look forward to hearing from you!
$90,000-$110,000 + superannuation