SAP IS Retail Consultant
Do you have an appreciation of why things get done; a good sense of business acumen and customer first thinking
- Hybrid working and open office layout in Richmond with free 7-Eleven coffee and snacks
- 2 days paid volunteer leave per year and regular social calendar
- A strong focus on your development including unlimited access to Linkedin Learning
Join the new 7-Eleven Australia
In 2021 our organisation re-imagined the way we work. Our new Agile way of working allows us to be faster, more adaptable and think differently to deliver to our customers values. Our model removes traditional hierarchy and opens the door for our teams to experiment, collaborate and create. We are structured in tribes and operate in squads with a focus on developing capability and ensuring our activity aligns to our overall ambition.
We need you to
- SAP IS-Retail expert with broad knowledge of functional and technical aspects, from blueprinting, business process analysis, customizing, specification of developments, testing and user training
- Excellent team player, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders, able to enable stakeholders to delivery
- Develop and configure solutions in SAP IS Retail, POS with deep knowledge of integration with internal and external partners, especially MFT.
- Sound knowledge of online/offline/omnichannel processes in SAP, with master data, cost and sales pricing, store processes and rebate handling.
What’s in your toolkit
- At-least 5 years of experience in SAP IS Retail, with knowledge in Retail, FI-CO, ECC, and Integration modules
- At least 2 end to end implementation experience in a Retail environment
- Knowledge of multiple modules including ECC, Retail, BI, Logistics and Integration (MFT)
- Proficient in communication and coordination with internal and external stakeholders to drive stakeholders to delivery
- Proactive, self-learning
- Analytical and adaptable to fast changing environments, set priorities, identify impacts
We endeavour to make 7-Eleven Australia a frontrunner in developing capability, fostering safety and wellness in the workplace and increasing collaboration keeping our customers front of mind. We can proudly provide greater flexibility, and deliver rewarding development opportunities. To express your interest and learn more apply today!