We're an agile, human centred organisation and our people are at the core of everything we do. This is a true place to learn and grow whilst developing your career. We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at 7-Eleven to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
- Open office layout (in a great location – Richmond) which promotes collaboration, conversation and teamwork to drive results
- A flexible, remote-friendly work environment where people can enjoy a mix of WFH and in-office collaboration
- 2 days paid volunteer leave per year
- Free 7Eleven coffee and snacks in the office
- Social Committee club with regular events
- A strong focus on your development including unlimited access to Linkedin Learning
We are looking for a Senior full stack engineer to join our digital chapter on a permanent basis. Our digital chapter translates business requirements and customer insights into digital product strategy and technical platform roadmaps. As well as leading the definition & prioritisation of digital products to guide the technical development.
More about what you’ll be doing:
- Working with the product development team to define the scope and complexity of new projects
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identifying bottlenecks and improving software efficiency
- Helping maintain code quality by introducing a good process of PR review, organisation, and automatization
- Writing technical documents
- Promote collaboration and engagement
- Manage and mentoring the external developers
- Previous experience as a full-stack engineer
- Experience building and maintaining REST APIs and GraphQL APIs
- Experience developing applications using React / GraphQL / Storybook frameworks
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) solution
- Experience writing integration tests & unit tests. Uses testing tools (e.g. Katalon, Cypress) and associated technologies (e.g. Jenkins, Docker) to ensure that developments are reliable and don’t have to be revisited later on.
- Experience in working with mono-repositories such as Lerna
- Understanding of accessibility standards
- Great team player – other team members enjoy working with you, you are happy to mentor others (and be mentored yourself), you can communicate clearly and confidently with people inside and outside the technology team.
- Experience eCommerce product development