My client is on a mission to transform healthcare by building innovative technology that connects patients with doctors, medical professionals, and pharmacies nationwide. They're passionate about making healthcare more accessible, efficient, and user-friendly.
We're seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our dynamic Engineering team. In this role, you'll play a key role in designing and implementing the technical infrastructure and solutions that power our cutting-edge health tech platform.
You'll work closely with our experienced founding team, who bring extensive experience from top technology companies and help lay the foundations for building a world-class engineering team.
- Design and implement key technical infrastructure and solutions to enhance our platform.
- Create new product features and improve backend systems to enhance user experience.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in product, design, growth, and operations to develop the best-in-class health tech platform.
- Assist with building and scaling our engineering team to meet the demands of our growing company.
- Balance rapid iteration speed with the overall stability, security, and modularity of our system in an agile team.
- Stay updated with industry trends and technologies to continuously improve our technology stack.
- Proven experience in building and maintaining scalable web applications.
- Strong expertise in cloud infrastructure, such as AWS.
- Demonstrated expertise with databases like Postgres, SQL Server, MySQL, etc.
- Experience with APIs as a consumer and provider.
- Enthusiasm for solving business problems with technology.
- Experience working in startups and a passion for being part of an early-stage company.
- Comfortable developing in a CI/CD environment.
- Understanding of Serverless Architecture.
- Unlimited access to the company pool, gym, and sauna for relaxation and wellness.
- Flexible hybrid work-from-home/in-office policy for work-life balance.
- Weekly team lunches to foster a collaborative and fun work environment.
- Fully stocked fridge and pantry for snacks and refreshments.
- Competitive salary and equity packages to ensure everyone shares in our success.
- Accelerated learning programs in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Office wellness benefits, including unlimited medical consultations and team-building reflection offsites.
- The opportunity to work in one of the most rewarding industries, healthcare, and make a meaningful impact on the lives of those around you.
Apply now to be a part of a dynamic and innovative team. We look forward to hearing from you!
Up to $160,000 + Superannuation (based on experience level)