About the business:
Our client are leaders in the healthcare industry within Australia and New Zealand and successfully operate globally. Their main aim is to make a positive difference to people's lives, as well as providing quality and affordable healthcare.
They provide many benefits such as health and well-being initiatives, birthday and volunteer paid-leave, and family and friends discounts. Our client also provide many opportunities for skill and knowledge development.
About the role:
The role of the Solutions Designer is very much a hands-on position as well as a collaborative role, in which you will be working closely with Solution Architects, Business Analysts, Product Vendors and Development Teams to translate detailed business requirements into detailed solution designs that are delivered on time, within budget and in line with our clients specifications. You will be working in a product team with an aptitude of support provided, whilst having full autonomy over your own program of work.
- Collaborate with other Solution Designers/Architects in the technical design of solutions
- Analyse and respond in an appropriative manner to technical queries and issues across your domain of expertise
- Develop and continue to adapt technology solutions to meet approved technical designs
- Support the transition of developed solutions into services
- Communicate and provide support to the other functions within the technical team
- Lead and communicate effectively with your team
- Maintain an environment of inclusivity, fun, and diversity of thought
Skills and experience:
- Extensive experience designing, implementing and supporting technology solutions
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience using appropriate hands-on PC and usb/Bluetooth peripheral deployment and support
- Cloud/SAS technologies including Azure, Office 365, SCCM and Intune endpoint management, platforms including Windows 10, Storage/SAN, WAN, Firewall, etc.
- Scripting languages e.g. Bash, Powershell, vbscript
- System modelling e.g. Visio, Abacus, ERWin
- Experience using, deploying, and supporting clinical hardware (optical and audiology equipment) and retail hardware (tills, EFT, printers) is a bonus